1. A power toothbrush – There many great options out there for every budget. My favorite is the Sonicare. It really gives you that fresh from our office clean feeling.
2. Bleach trays – in office bleach trays fabricated by our team would be a wonderful gift to brighten anyones holiday. They cost a little more than the over the counter products but are custom fit and are theirs to keep.
3. Payment towards a dental procedure – we all know dentistry can be costly. Why not help a loved one out with a dental bill. Just call our office and we can apply payment to their account.
4. Stocking stuffers – toothbrushes, floss, toothpaste, ect all make great little gifts to fill up those stockings.
5. For kids – there are a lot of great dental gifts for storing or i their lost baby teeth. I have seen special tooth pillows to keep their newly lost tooth safe for the tooth fairy or even great keepsake boxes. You can find just about anything online these days.